There is a saying that “Early bird catches the worm”.
As we all know UPSC is a highly competitive Exam. Each year hundreds of thousands appear for the exam and much more start actual preparation for the same. Apart from your personal talent, the planning and study strategy for the exam must be ready before preparation. For that understanding, the exam is one of the preconditions and which is not done in a few days or months before the exam.
The commonly held observation about this exam is that most of the students face failure because they start preparation very late and that too with poor planning and without sufficient guidance. Contrary to this, it is widely seen that those who start UPSC preparation in their college days, make their foundation solid, get sufficient time to understand the exam, and as result get early and good success in the exam.
If you are thinking of a career as a civil servant, then preparation since your 1st year of graduation is a wise move. Kukan’s Wisdom Academy is guiding such aspirants via its “Foundation Batch” program. One can join it anytime throughout the year. It includes regular and weekend batch options.
Here we make aware you about;
- The basic nature of the exam from the syllabus to question papers.
- Approach building for the exam.
- What and how to read and study.
- The actual teaching of basics like NCERTs and CURRENT Affairs.
- You will get a chance to interact with toppers, serving officers, and your senior aspirants.
- You will get access to personality building activities and other programs that academy organizes from time to time.